Our uniform consists of a blue/green and yellow singlet and blue shorts. These are displayed in the picture below. There are boys and girls shorts however the baggier shorts worn by the boys can also be worn by girls. There are also long bike pants for boys that can we worn under their shorts.
Boys Bike pants and shorts
Unisex singlets Bike pants and girls shorts
To see a full range of our UWALAC Clothing & Accessories and their prices please click here UWALAC Gear
Rules regarding Uniforms
- The UWALAC Competition singlet must have registration number and age tag affixed it. The best way to do this is to sew it on.
- The registration number is placed at the centre-front of the competition singlet, over the chest, with the age tag above it at the left shoulder. If need to you can cover the UWALAC logo.
- A white Tee-Shirt is permitted underneath the singlet for sun protection. Competition tops must be tucked into the shorts for all competitions.
- Athletes are not required to wear their uniform at training.Tiny Tots do not need uniforms.
- All athletes keep their numbers from the 2020-21 Season.
- Please write your child’s initial and surname on the front eg. A Hamilton with a black laundry marker and their Centre as UWA.
currrent rego bibs
This above positioning of registration numbers and age tags is for normal UWALAC centre competition and for most state events. However, there may be some alterations for State-run events or and extraordinary one-off events.
Sponsors advertising logos, other than Athletics West Sponsor’s logos, are not permitted on competition gear.
It is a requirement that all athletes wear shoes. For more information regarding footwear rules & spikes please see below:
For more information or to purchase a uniform email email@example.com