UWALAC Refund Policy
The Terms and Conditions of UWALAC Registration clearly state that no refunds are given unless there is a medical certificate and the athlete will be unable to train or compete for the remainder of the season.
- All parents or guardians registering their children must read the conditions and tick the box online in order for their registration to be completed.
- As soon as a registration is paid the system automatically allocates $90 to the state association.
- Any refund from UWALAC will be minus the $90 from Athletics West and a $15 administration and handling fee to UWALAC.
- Please note that if a refund is given due to a medical certificate, the refund with be pro-rata to the number of weeks left in the season.
Consideration for a refund outside of medical will be given if:
- The athlete has not competed during the season and
- The athlete has attended no more than two (2) training sessions.
To get a refund from UWALAC
- Email: contact@uwalac with your reason for requesting a refund and/or a Copy of the Medical Certificate and Signed LAWA Form.
- UWALAC will sign the form and then forward it to Athletics West. (please see conditions below re the refund of the LAWA portion)
- Before any refunds can be issued your numbers need to be returned to UWALAC.
- Where a refund is granted from UWALAC you will be notified by email.
- Please note that with any refund a portion of $15 is retained to cover administration and handling fees.
- Due to our large numbers at UWALAC, refund requests for the UWALAC portion (outside of medical) must be made within 4 weeks from the date of registration- after this date no refund will be given.
Refund Request Form
For the Request for a refund form please click here: refund form
To get a refund from Athletics West
UWALAC will forward your refund request along with your medical certificate and numbers to Athletics West. However to get the LAWA Athletics West portion i.e. The registration fee paid to Athletics West ($90) your request must meet the following conditions and circumstances: