If your child is unsure whether they would like to do little athletics UWALAC offers a “Come and Try” program.
COME AND TRY PROGRAM NOW CLOSED
- Under the insurance policy, non-members trialling before becoming a member are allowed two training sessions and one competition day.
- Athletes must register for “Come and Try” using the form below.
- Please fill in your child’s information and indicate which training session and competition they are attending.
- Please wear comfortable shorts and a t-shirt/singlet to train and participate.
- All come and try athletes will be given a yellow vest to wear to training and competitions to identify them to coaches and site officials/recorders
- Please make sure that you make yourself known to the age group coach.
Forms and Information
Registration after the Trial
After the trial if your child would like to join you can official register via the registration page.