Go for 2 & 5 State Track &Field Relay Championships (U9-U17)
These Championships are a competition between Little Athletics Centres. Athletes compete in Track events or Field events and are selected by their Centre. Athletes will be selected by age-group coaches based on their performances at UWALAC competitions. Parents of athletes selected will be notified by email.
Parents will be required to do a roster over this weekend if their child is selected. The UWALAC APP will have all programs, venue maps and parent rosters uploaded the day before the event.
When & Where
Date: Saturday 4th February 2023
Location: WA Athletics Stadium, Mt Claremont
Further Information and Program
All parents with athletes competing will be expected to do a parent roster-this is different to the UWALAC roster. ALL PARENTS NEED TO SIGN IN AT THE T.I.C LOCATED NEAR THE FINISH LINE
Setup roster from 7:00am. Meet at McGillivray Oval containers then to stadium for tent setup
Packup roster from 5:30pm. Meet at UWALAC tents. Packup tents and help unload back at McGillivray oval.
Will be set up at the end of the 100m track at the Northern end of the stadium. There will be ice water, parent & athlete info board plus sunscreen available.
Please bring, hats, water bottles and mosquito repellent for later in the day.
- All athletes must be in full UWALAC uniform.
- Make sure all numbers are on securely.
- All badges must be sewn on as per our guidelines https://uwalac.com/uniforms-2/
- Name and Centre (UWA) must be written in black laundry marker.
- Please check the footwear rules if you are unsure with your coach or here https://uwalac.com/uniforms-2/