Go for 2 & 5 State Track &Field Relay Championships (U9-U17)
These Championships are a competition between Little Athletics Centres. Athletes compete in Track events or Field events and are selected by their Centre. Athletes will be selected by age-group coaches based on their performances at UWALAC competitions. Parents of athletes selected will be notified by email.
Parents will be required to do a roster over this weekend if their child is selected. The UWALAC APP will have all programs, venue maps and parent rosters uploaded the day before the event.
When & Where
Date: Saturday 12 December 2020
Location: WA Athletics Stadium, Mt Claremont
Further Information and Program
All parents with athletes competing will be expected to do a parent roster-this is different to the UWALAC roster. ALL PARENTS NEED TO SIGN IN AT THE T.I.C LOCATED NEAR THE FINISH LINE
Parent roster final: SR2020PR
Will be set up at the end of the 100m track at the Northern end of the stadium. There will be ice water, parent & athlete info board plus sunscreen available.
Please bring, hats, water bottles and mosquito repellent for later in the day.
- All athletes must be in full UWALAC uniform.
- Make sure all numbers are on securely.
- All badges must be sewn on as per the our guidelines https://uwalac.com/uniforms-2/
- Name and Centre ( UWA) must be written in black laundry marker
- Please check the footwear rules if you are unsure with your coach or here https://uwalac.com/uniforms-2/