Summer 2023/24 Registration
- Registration will open at 8am, Saturday 2nd September 23 (Tentative). See all the information below.
- The Summer Season is October to March
- UWALAC has age-groups from U6-U17
- For information on Tiny Tots click here (please note Tiny Tots is 30 kids maximum for the 23/24 season)
- Click here for the competition calendar and training days & times
- Please read here for more information on how our centre and parent rosters work
- Click here for more Parent Roster Information and Parent Roster Dates for 2023/24
- For a list of events for each age-group click here
- Please check here for a list of FAQ’s
- UWALAC has a come and try program. Please refer to this page
Registration – Family Details (resultshq.com.au)
For all the information on how to register read this information. New Member Registration Information 2023-24 coming soon.
For support or help please click here
Existing Members will be sent an email late August 2023, however, you can still register using the button above for new members.
Fees for the 2023/24 Season (including GST) are as follows: (Tentative fees)
$90 – Tiny Tots (3-4) years old
$340 – 1 child$640 – 2 children
$910 – 3 children
($260 per child thereafter)
Please note that there are no refunds once registration is complete unless you have a medical certificate.
Registration after Christmas will preclude athletes from being eligible for centre championships, state relays and state event qualifications. Full fees will still be payable except in extenuating circumstances such as long-term injury, relocation etc. and the committee reserves all rights to approve or deny any request.
The 2023/24 summer registration cost also includes the 2024 winter season (with the exception of Tiny Tots)
Age Groups- 2023/24 Season
AGE GROUPS for the 2022/23 Season. Age Groups are aligned by the year of birth, as follows.
If you have a 3–4-year-old, see our Tiny Tots page.
Other Information-Summer Registration
- At UWALAC our age-groups fill up very quickly for the summer season.
- If age-groups are full you will be placed on a waiting list. Once a place becomes vacant our registrar/club admin will contact you via phone or email.
- It is a condition of registration that all parents complete a roster once a fortnight. For more information on this check the Parent Roster tab on our website.
- If you are using a Kidsport Voucher you are able to enter your code at the time of registration and continue with the registration process.
- Winter Season 2023 registration does not guarantee summer registration. Existing members from the 2022/23 summer season have priority registration.
- New members please check the About Us and Information tabs on our website for further information, especially the FAQ’s and Uniform sub tabs.
- Our draft competition calendar can be found here and draft competition programs here.