Summer 2021/22 Registration
- Registration is online and will open for new members on Saturday 4th September 2021 at 8am.
- Existing Members will receive a letter in August re summer registration.
- The Summer Season is October to March
- UWALAC has age-groups from U6-U17
- For information on Tiny Tots click here ( please note Tiny Tots is full for the 21/22 season)
- The competition calendar and training times
- Please read here for more information on how our centre and parent rosters work
- Click here for more Parent Roster Information and Parent Roster Dates for 2021/22
- For a list of events for each age-group click here
- Please check here for a list of FAQ’s
- UWALAC has a come and try program. Please refer to this page
For all the information on how to register read this information : New Member Registration Information 2021-22
For support or help please click here
Existing Members were sent an email in mid-August, however you can still register using the button above for new members..
Fees for the 2021/22 Season (including GST) are as follows:
$85 – Tiny Tots (3-4) years old
$330 – 1 child
$630 – 2 children
$900 – 3 children
($240 per child thereafter)
Please note that there are no refunds once registration is complete unless you have a medical certificate.
Please note there are special reduced fees for those joining after the Xmas break-email email@example.com for more information.
The 2021/22 summer registration cost also includes the 2022 winter season ( with the exception of Tiny Tots)
Age Groups- 2021/22 Season
If you have a 3-4 year old-see our Tiny Tots page
Other Information-Summer Registration
- At UWALAC our age-groups fill up very quickly for the Summer season.
- If age-groups are full you will be placed on a waiting list. Once a place becomes vacant our registrar/club admin will contact you via phone or email.
- It is a condition of registration that all parents complete a roster once a fortnight. For more information on this check the Parent Roster tab on our website.
- If you are using a Kidsport Voucher you are able to enter your code at the time of registration and continue with the registration process.
- Winter Season 2021 registration does not guarantee summer registration. Existing members from the 2020/21 summer season have priority registration.
- New members please check the About Us and Information tabs on our website for further information, especially the FAQ’s and Uniform sub tabs.
- Our draft competition calendar can be found here and draft competition programs here.