Summer 2020/21 Registration
- Registration is online and will open for new members on Saturday 5th September at 8am.
- Existing Members will receive a letter in August re summer registration.
- The Summer Season is October to March
- UWALAC has age-groups from U6-U17 (U6 starts in 2020/21 season)
- For information on Tiny Tots click here
- The competition calendar and training times
- Please read here for more information on how our centre and parent rosters work
- Click here for more Parent Roster Information and Parent Roster Dates for 2020/21 (coming soon)
- For a list of events for each age-group click here
- Please check here for a list of FAQ’s
- UWALAC does not have trial days or have a go days as our age-groups are normally full after registration day
Existing Members were sent an email in mid-August, however you can still register using the button above for new members..
Fees for the 2020/21 Season (including GST) are as follows:
$80- Tiny Tots (3-4) years old
$310 – 1 child
$590 – 2 children
$850 – 3 children
($210 per child thereafter)
Please note that there are no refunds once registration is complete unless you have a medical certificate.
Please note there are special reduced fees for those joining after the Xmas break-email contact@uwalac for more information.
The 2020/21 summer registration cost also includes the 2021 winter season ( with the exception of Tiny Tots)
Age Groups- 2020/21 Season
If you have a 3-4 year old-see our Tiny Tots page
Other Information-Summer Registration
- At UWALAC our age-groups fill up very quickly for the Summer season. If age-groups are full you will be placed on a waiting list. Once a place becomes vacant our registrar/club admin will contact you via phone or email.
- It is a condition of registration that all parents complete a roster once a fortnight. For more information on this check the Parent Roster tab on our website.
- If you are using a Kidsport Voucher please contact the centre prior to registration.
- Winter Season 2020 registration does not guarantee summer registration. Existing members from the 2019/20 summer season have priority registration.
- New members please check the About Us and Information tabs on our website for further information, especially the FAQ’s and Uniform sub tabs.
- Our draft competition calendar can be found here and draft competition programs here.