Summer 2020/21 Registration
Summer information will be uploaded in August. Please check back then.
At present due to COVID-19 and current restrictions we are waiting on information from our National and State Bodies and will update this page as we receive it.
- The Summer Season is October to Feb
- UWALAC has age-groups from U6-U17 (U6 starts in 2020/21 season)
- The competition calendar and training times
- Please read here for more information on how our centre and parent rosters work
- Click here for more Parent Roster Information and Parent Roster Dates for 2020/21 (coming soon)
- For a list of events for each age-group click here
- Please check here for a list of FAQ’s
- UWALAC does not have trial days or have a go days as our age-groups are normally full after registration day
To register online (not open)
For all the information on how to register coming soon
For support or help please click here
Existing Members will be contacted by email in mid-August.
Fees for the 2020/21 Season (including GST) are as follows:
TBA however these were the 2019/20 fees
$310 – 1 child
$590 – 2 children
$850 – 3 children
($210 per child thereafter)
Please note that there are no refunds once registration is complete unless you have a medical certificate.
The 2020/21 summer registration cost also includes the 2020 winter season.
Age Groups- 2019/20 Season
If you have a 3-4 year old-see our Tiny Tots page
Other Information-Summer Registration
- At UWALAC our age-groups fill up very quickly for the Summer season. If age-groups are full you will be placed on a waiting list. Once a place becomes vacant our registrar/club admin will contact you via phone or email.
- It is a condition of registration that all parents complete a roster once a fortnight. For more information on this check the Parent Roster tab on our website.
- If you are using a Kidsport Voucher please contact the centre prior to registration.
- Winter Season 2020 registration does not guarantee summer registration. Existing members from the 2019/20 summer season have priority registration.
- New members please check the About Us and Information tabs on our website for further information, especially the FAQ’s and Uniform sub tabs.
- Our draft competition calendar can be found here and draft competition programs here.