We’re excited to introduce the UWALAC Wolf Pack for middle distance runners. Keep a look out on our social for updates.
This NEW event will be a series of invitational 800m & 1500m races to assist members in achieving PB’s and to improve pack running and race pace skills. So far this season, we have had athletes achieving amazing PB’s when competing in the WolfPack.
- Age group U11 to U17, mixed gender races.
- Up to 16 runners in each race by invitation.
- Min qualifying entry times: 800m – 3:00 minutes; 1500m – 6:00 minutes
- Pacing by senior runners permitted.
- Wolf Pack races start at 9:00 or another advertised time.
- Starts are precise, no waiting or allowances for clash events.
- Races held to match the existing program of either 800m or 1500m races
Members of UWALAC are free to enter. Non-UWALAC athletes are $15 per race, and must be registered with Athletics West.
Current advertised dates
- Watch this space for events in 2023!
If you are ready to nominate for the next event, you simply need to log into your ResultsHQ account and go to the Nominations tab. If you are a UWALAC athlete your nomination window is open until Wednesday midnight (no charge for UWALAC). If you are a non UWALAC athlete, your nomination window opens on Wednesday after midnight through to Friday. You can pay your $15 event fee when you nominate.
Want to learn more about the Wolfpack? Register your interest below and we will send you more information.