State Athletics Stadium Friday 19th – Sun March 21st
- We will have our UWA tents set up at the Northern end of the stadium.
- Our Championships officers over the weekend will be Nicolle Jenkins and Robyn Steinkrug
- Their contact numbers will be on the board in our tent
- We will have an ice water station, sanitiser and sunscreen
Important Points to Remember
- THE UWALAC App will be updated ready for the weekend.
- There is marshalling before each event 20 minutes for track and 35 minutes for field.
- Announcers will not be calling athletes to marshal, so you need to keep notice of the time and make sure you get to the call room on time.
- If events are running behind time, an announcement will be made.
- If athletes from your event have left the Call room to compete, you have deemed to have missed the event.
- If you have an event clash-see a clash officer so they can marshall for you and alert the call room for you.
- Athletes are under the control of their parents for the States weekend.
- Coaches will be around some of the time, but it is up to you to get to marshalling on time
- Leave enough time to park when returning and come back at least one hour before your scheduled event.
- Keep your mobiles on in case a race has to be re-run
Programs & Start Lists for States
The start lists for states will be posted on the Athletics Website. These are normally only posted a couple of days out and are subject to change.
If you are rostered on for a Parent Roster position please sign in at the TIC which is located at the 100m Start Line end of the arena on the grassed area.
For Track events please sign on 10 minutes prior to your Start Time so you can get a handover from the volunteer before you.
For Field events please sign on 35 minutes prior to the Event Start Time so you can get a briefing from the Chief Judge at your site.
Please make sure your athlete is in full blue UWALAC uniform. Numbers should be sewn or well pinned in each corner so they are easy to ready. Your child’s name and centre (UWA) should be written in black marker pen. Age-Tags must be fixed on side that has the UWA logo and can go over the logo if need be. Please check the footwear rules. Skins can be black or blue. If unsure check here
Map of Venue
Please make sure all UWALAC parents and athletes respect the official’s decisions and treat athletes from other Centre’s with respect.
Remember good sportsmanship at all times and please thank all the officials on your sites or areas!