Winter Cross Country 2017
Registration for winter is online. Registrations are now open.
Click here for Winter Information 2017
Existing Members Registration
- Existing UWALAC Summer members the cost for winter is $5 for a new timing Chip.
- You can choose to use last years chip and select this during the registration process however we suggest you bring it to training to get it checked.
- Please log in to your HQ profile and register for winter-pick WINTER as your club.
New Members Registration
- New Members the cost will be $110 this includes your timing chip.
- You will need to register online here
- Winter training will begin on Tuesday April 4th at 5pm, Alderbury Reserve near the Scout Hall.
- 1st Cross Country run is Saturday 6th May and is being hosted by Cockburn.
- UWALAC will host our event on Saturday 15th July -all parents will need to be on roster on this day.
- There will be a Timing chip/uniform pick up day on Saturday April 29th at McGillivray Oval from 9-10.30am
- New Members must bring proof of age when they pick up their registration number and chip on the 29th April.
- Winter Program Winter Program 2017 – DRAFT