Training for U9-U17 in States Championships
- Tuesday 20th Feb 5.30pm -6.30pm McGillivray Oval
- Thursday 22nd Feb 5.30pm – 6.30pm McGillivray Oval
- Tuesday 27th Feb 5.30pm -6.30pm WA Athletics Stadium- $4 Entry
- Thursday 1st March 5.30pm – 6.30pm McGillivray Oval
Training will be based on specialist training for the events athletes have qualified in
Meeting point for training at the WA Athletics Stadium is outside the main entrance (where the reception is) at 5:20PM for a 5:30 start. UWALAC Committee member will be there to meet our athletes.
Pick up from the Athletics Stadium at 6.40pm sharp
States Championships Information
List of Athletes who have Qualified-We are Zone 4
If you have qualified you must now nominate by February 22nd
- All qualified athletes must now nominate for State Track and Field Championships if they wish to compete.
- Entries will only be accepted for events athletes have qualified for so please confirm with the LAWA website or see the list above before nominating .
- All events will show up but you must only pick the ones you have qualified for.
- Fees apply of $10 per event. Fees will not be refunded for events that athletes have not qualified for.
- If you have qualified for an event and do not wish to do it-please do not nominate for it as your spot will then go to the next qualifier
- On Friday LAWA will email or call any athletes who have qualified as the next in line to compete at States in spots that were not taken up by qualifiers
Where to Nominate
See here for nomination instructions.
Parent Roster for States
Will be online. The link to the roster should be up on the website by Thursday night. UWALAC is on equipment set up and pack up, water distribution and equipment during the day.
State Championships–Friday 2nd, Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th March
UWALAC Trophy Day Sunmday 11th March 4-6pm McGillivray Oval.