State Athletics Stadium Friday 8th-Sun March 10th
State Championships, Fri 8th, Saturday 9th and Sunday March 10th 2019 (State Event)
- We will have our UWA tents set up at the Northern end of the stadium.
- Our Championships officers over the weekend will be Jim Davies and Madeleen Rousseau.
- Their contact numbers will be on the board in our tent
- We will have an ice water station and sunscreen
- Please check your have all the correct patches on your uniforms
- Make sure you marshall on time
- Leave enough time to park when returning and come back at least one hour before your scheduled event.
- Keep your mobiles on in case a race has to be re-run
Start Lists for States
The start lists for states will be posted on the Little Athletics WA Website. These are normally only posted a couple of days out and are subject to change.
State Championships it is one half day roster slot per family (if your child qualifies). These are different to your UWALAC rosters and often longer. UWALAC is on equipment set up and pack up, water distribution and results runners during the day. When you arrive for your roster please sign in at the TIC tent. The TIC has moved slightly for this event in an effort to move some of the heavy foot traffic. It is located inside the fence at the finish line area.
stateparent19-PARENT ROSTERUpdated 8.3.19
Please carefully check the States event timetable as it differs from Zones and there maybe events that clash.
Map of Venue
Online Results Link: http://results.athletics.org.au/results/WA/LAWA/18-19/StateChamps/